Eva Clinics rely on big specialists in assisted reproduction and a high qualified team. Our gynecologists and experts in reproduction medicine have extensive demonstrable experience who will take care of your health since the first moment you walk into one of our clinics.
Medical Director Marcos Azulay Bentolila
- Master’s Degree in Human Reproduction. Rey Juan Carlos University / IVI, 2012- 2013.
- First trimester ultrasound training, 11-14 Weeks Scan, Fetal Medicine Foundation, London.
- Level IV ultrasound examination in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, accreted by SESEGO
- Obstetric and Gynaecological ultrasound scan Level IV.
- Post Graduate Residency: Sub-specialization in Maternal Fetal Medicine, Perinatology, Prenatal Diagnosis and Fetal Therapy, Clinic Hospital Barcelona, Spain. 1998-2000
- PhD program, Medical School, University of Barcelona 2000 (research capacity).
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist, Central University, Venezuela. 1995-1998
- Bachelor of Medicine, Luis Razzetti School, Central University, Venezuela. 1985-1992.
- Specialist in Human reproduction. Ginefiv Clinic. Madrid. 2014-2016.
- Attending physician. Endoscopic Surgery Unit. MEGO Clinic, Madrid. 2011-present.
- Obstetrician gynecologist. Medical Center Pinto, Madrid. 2008-present.
- Sonographer. Medical Office, Velázquez, Madrid. 2005-2009.
- Obstetric and Gynecological 2D-4D ultrasounds. Delta Clinic, Madrid. 2005-2011.
- Director at the Fetal Pathophysiology and Prenatal Diagnosis Unit. Gynecology Institute, Zarzuela Hospital. Madrid. 2003-2008.
- Unit of Ultrasound. El Ávila Clinic, Caracas, Venezuela. 2001-2002.
- Unit of Ultrasound. La Arboleda Clinic, Caracas, Vzla. 2001-2002.
- Attending physician at High-risk obstetric service. Maternidad Concepción Palacios, Caracas Venezuela. 2001-2002.
- Physician assistant to the Gynecology and Obstetrics Service. Clinic i Provincial Hospital, Barcelona. 2000-2001.
- Obstetrician. l Clínicas Caracas Hospita, Vzla. January-August 1998
- Reversed end diastolic flow in first-trimester umbilical artery. An ominous new sign for fetal outcome. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, July 2001 vol. 185#1.
- Risk factors associated with fetal losses in treated Antiphospholipid Syndrome pregnancies: A multivariate analysis. Americam Journal of Reproductive Inmunology, March 2001.
- Antiretroviral Drugs duringPregnancy, Latin American neonatal Journal. September 1999, Suppl. 1:13 16.
- Prise en charge des couples séro- différents: le point de vue du clinicien. Contraception Fertilité Sexualité, 1999 vol 27, #6:399 404.
- HIV-serodiscordant couples seeking assisted reproduction. Prenat Neonat Med. 1999; 4:362-367.
- Fertility desires among HIV–serodiscordant couples. Obstetrics and Gynecology Folia Clinic. 1999 # 18, 57-64.
- XIX National Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics. . Comparison of First– and Second–Trimester Biochemical Screening. Caracas, March 2002.
- Conference on Ultrasound and Doppler in Maternal Fetal Medicine. Barcelona, May 2001.
- Continuing Education Intensive Course in Maternal Fetal Health. Universitari Materno-Infantil Vall D’Hebron Hospital, Clinic Hospital University, Barcelona. Caracas, November 2000.
- I European Symposium on HIV and Assisted Reproduction. Risk of vertical transmission. Influence of childbirth. Barcelona, October 1999.
- XVII Spanish Congress of Perinatal Medicine, Antiretroviral Drugs duringPregnancy. Madrid, September 1999.
- XXV Spanish Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics. Course of Immunology in Obstetrics and Gynecology: Organ Transplants and Gestation. Immunological Aspects. Zaragoza, June, 1999.